Draft Minutes 3rd July 2018 and Extra Ordinary Meeting 9th August 2018

Hatfield & District Group Parish Council

Minutes of the one hundredth and twenty sixth meeting of the Hatfield & District group Parish Council held on 3rd July 2018, At Pudleston Village Hall at 7.00pm.

Present:   RM Hanson Chairman, MW Thomas, CJ Price, EA Griffiths

HCWM Bruce Baker    SD Hanson (Clerk) 4 members of Public

  1. Apologies were received from T Brooke (hospital appointment) A Lewis (work Commitments)
  2. Declarations of interest and written applications for dispensation MW Thomas declared an interest in item 8 (altered to end of meeting) Kings Head Docklow and signed the DIWAD book
  3. Minutes of the previous meeting.  To adopt the Minutes of the Annual meeting held on 22nd May 2018.  The minutes were confirmed and signed by the chairman Resolved
  4. Open Sessions          To receive a brief verbal report from                                                                                               4.1  Ward Councillor Bruce Baker      i) Ofsted Inspection in Herefordshire. Ofsted was underway, the Council were not identifying the schools involved.                                                                                                                                                                                        ii) NPPF framework is under review. Personal circumstances where planning is involved, is being appraised                                                                                                                                                                                                                iii) Herefordshire library and archives were being looked at by cabinet to outsource funding.  Plans were being put in place to allow private finance.                                                                                                                                    iv)  A by-law restricting parking on grass verges would be going to cabinet shortly.                                                       5. 2 To receive views of Local Residents on Parish Matters (10 minutes)                                                          A member of public asked for an update on the planning at Pudleston Court and the land adjacent to Tan House Cottages.  At the moment no decision had been made about either.            The member of public said she had concerns about the passing places for the Pudleston Court Application as she felt a T junction by the church had been suggested as one, something which she had concerns about.
  5. Finance                                                                                                                                                                                      5.1 Treasurer’s Account Balance reconciliation at 03/07/18 £13451.65                                                                      5.2 Cheque paid to ICO  01/06/18 increased fee to £40.00 (467) previous cheque for incorrect amount cancelled.                                                                                                                                                                                    5.3 To pass the following   cheques for payment Clerk’s wages **** (468) PAYE £28.28 (469) PC Expense £38.35 (470) Pudleston Village Hall hire £18.00 (471)                                                                                                     5.4 Public Rights and Publication of Unauthorised accounts
  6. Planning 6.1Consider comments on the following planning applications for determination by Herefordshire Council                                                                                                                                                             182226 – Westington Hall, Hatfield, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0SJ Proposed new agricultural access off the C1060.                                                                                                  No objections

6.2To Note Planning Applications Approval/Refusal by Herefordshire Council PC not consulted P182233/PA Prior approval for proposed road (concreting on existing farm yard) Uphampton Farm Docklow

182384 Prior Approval Lower Buckland Farm Docklow Leominster Herefordshire Proposed Agricultural building

  1. Highways Balfour Beatty had sent a list of online tools which enabled the PC and members of the public to access information about the Highways.  Including roadworks in the county, parish boundaries, and Public Rights of Way the Clerk said she would put the information on the PC website.

Item 8 transferred to End of Meeting

  1. GDPR Current policies on website, updates ongoing

9.1Privacy Policy

9.2 General Privacy Notice

9.3 Personal Data Management & Audit Policy

9.4 Subject Access Request Form

9.5 Data Security incident Procedure

9.6 How to access your records

9.7 Consent Form

9.8 Privacy document and role holders

  1. Code of Conduct                 There is no requirement for the PC to adopt the new code. HALC suggests retaining the current code and to wait until 2019 prior to considering a new one.
  2. To Note information Sheet 11.1                Budget Consultation at Shire Hall 4th July 2018 for Parish Councillors/Clerk
  3. To consider matters as Agenda items for next meeting (No Discussion)

12.1 King’s Head

13 Proposed date of next meeting 4th September 2018 at Pudleston Village Hall at 7.00 pm.

Kings Head Docklow

Councillor MW Thomas left the meeting

The Parish Council’s ACV had been retracted on the advice of Mark Haslem CAMRA

A discussion followed regarding the King’s Head. A member of public asked if the PC were going to respond to the Landlady from the King’s Head letter.  The PC had held a public meeting on 02/05/18 and following on from that, had sent in their comments to Herefordshire Council and were now waiting to hear when the Herefordshire Council Planning meeting would be.  It was not within their remit to give a response to the letter. However, the clerk told the members she had received a copy of the response given to the letter by the campaign group Save the King’s Head Docklow.

Bruce told the meeting that the King’s Head would have had to be consistently on sale for 12 months, and that when he knew when the Planning meeting would be, he would email Sue and copy the STKHD group in.

There being no further business the meeting closed at 7.55pm        

 

 

HATFIELD & DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL

Minutes of the one hundredth and twenty seventh meeting being an Extra Ordinary Meeting of Hatfield & District Group Parish Council, held on Thursday 9th August at Pudleston Village Hall at 7pm

Present: Chairman RM Hanson MW Thomas EA Griffiths T Brooke
In attendance: SD Hanson (Clerk) 5 members of Public

1. Apologies were received from CJ Price and A Lewis
2. Declaration of interest and written applications for dispensations None Received
3. Finance Cheque to Pudleston Village Hall £9.00 Hire (472)
4. Planning
Members were concerned that 3 of the applications were duplicates and referred to Listed Building Consent. Only Pudleston Court itself is listed, and the 3 Listed Building Consent applications are within the Pudleston Court curtilage. Noted
182555 Estate Office Pudleston Court. Demolition of existing estate office/store and replacement with enclosed pool to serve holiday lets. No Objections
182556 Estate Office Pudleston Court. Demolition of existing estate office/store and replacement with enclosed pool to serve holiday lets. Listed Building Consent No Objections
182557 Butlers Cottage Pudleston Extension to Butler’s Cottage to create a fourth bedroom and ensuites. No Objections
182558 Butlers Cottage Pudleston Extension to Butler’s Cottage to create a fourth bedroom and ensuites. Listed Building Consent No Objections
182559 Pudleston Court Pudleston Erection of Orangery No Objections
182560 Pudleston Court Pudleston Erection of Orangery Listed Building Consent No Objections

5. Parish Council Information

Herefordshire Council accident team recommendations regarding visibility splay on the A.44 re Pudleston Court application: The clerk gave out the information she had received. Although not in H&DGPC area all members thought the road improvements were positive.
2 members of public shared their concerns regarding the visibility splay and the Fairmile road, they said they were part of a residents group formed to act on road safety along the Fairmile road. The Clerk said she would contact the HCWM and the clerk to HFSP Parish Council regarding their concerns.
6. Date and Venue next meeting.
The next Parish Council meeting will be held on 4th September 2018 at Pudleston Village Hall at 7.00pm pm
here being nor further business the meeting closed at the meeting

Signed…………………………………………………………. Dated 4th September 2018