MINUTES OF THE TWO HUNDRED AND FIRST MEETING OF HATFIELD AND DISTRICT GROUP PARISH COUNCIL HELD ON 18 MARCH 2015 AT PUDLESTON VILLAGE HALL AT 7PM.
Chairman – Councillor M W Thomas Councillor R M Hanson Councillor C Price Councillor A Hill Councillor E Griffiths Councillor T Brooke
Clerk A Billinge
Ward Member: Councillor J Millar
No members of the public
1 APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE .
2.DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATIONS by Parish Councillors. None.
3.MINUTES OF THE PARISH COUNCIL MEETING 3 February 2015, were approved and signed.
4. OPEN SESSION No members of the public attended the meeting.
4.1 WARD MEMBERS REPORT Councillor Millar reported to the meeting on the progress of Broadband, and the latest position of the Core stratage.
5.1 Invoices and Payments Parish Council expenses of £41.68 were approved, together with an invoice from Herefordshire Council for £32. Cheques for hall rental £43.20 and Clerks wages and HM Revenue and Customs were signed.
6.1. Planning Applications Received 150690 Nunnerey cottage, Brockmanton, application for proposed orangery extension on the rear elevation.
6.2 Planning Applications Approved 143545 Woodside, Pudleston, proposed extention. 143775 Nicholsons Farm, Hatfield, Proposed replacement cubicle building for existing dairy herd.
An email had been received from a local resident, who was concerned about the application for a private chapel at Pudleston Court.
7. HIGHWAYS The clerk read emails from a local resident regarding the condition of Whyle Lane, Pudleston. Donna Tregenza, the locality stewart, and Steph Annette our local CSO were involved.
Potholes on the C1059 and U94209 were reported, together with ditches that needed to be cleared on the C1059 near the bridge. A drain was suggested by the farm gate. Double white lines at Steens bridge, were discussed, and the clerk was asked to chase up a previous request.
IT WAS RESOLVED THAT THE CLERK REPORT THESE MATTERS TO THE LOCALITY STEWART
8. CLERK’S REPORT AND UPDATE The following had been circulated, Newsletter from Belfour Beatty, Funding Update Herefordshire Council, February and March Ward members report, Weekly briefings from locality stewart, Resurfacing programme, Rural crime forum.
A letter had been received from the Pensions Regulator, which stated that a primary and secondary contact had to be nominated by 30 April. It was agreed that this be the chair and vice chair, and these would be named after the May meeting. In the meantime the clerk would send a email naming the present chair, and vice chair.
IT WAS RESOLVED THAT THE CLERK REPLY TO THE PENSIONS REGULATOR
9. NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN UPDATE
The clerk reported that following on from the steering committee held on 3 March, all the amendments had been completed and the draft plan sent to Claire Rawlings. The committee could do no more at this stage, but progress now depended on the elections, and the production of the Core Strategy. It was also reported that the grant providers had decided a further £4 was payable, and this had been paid into the bank account.
10. POSITION OF VICE CHAIR It was agreed by all members that Andrew Hill be elected to the position of Vice Chairman.
11. TO CONSIDER MATTERS RAISED BY MEMBERS AS AGENDA ITEMS FOR NEXT MEETING – No points raised.
12. DATES OF NEXT MEETINGS were agreed as follows:
Annual Parish Meeting, followed by Annual Parish Council Meeting to be held on 14 May.
The meeting closed 8 o’clock.