Hatfield & District Group Parish Council
Minutes of the one hundredth and twenty sixth meeting of the Hatfield & District group Parish Council held on 3rd July 2018, At Pudleston Village Hall at 7.00pm.
Present: RM Hanson Chairman, MW Thomas, CJ Price, EA Griffiths
HCWM Bruce Baker SD Hanson (Clerk) 4 members of Public
- Apologies were received from T Brooke (hospital appointment) A Lewis (work Commitments)
- Declarations of interest and written applications for dispensation MW Thomas declared an interest in item 8 (altered to end of meeting) Kings Head Docklow and signed the DIWAD book
- Minutes of the previous meeting. To adopt the Minutes of the Annual meeting held on 22nd May 2018. The minutes were confirmed and signed by the chairman Resolved
- Open Sessions To receive a brief verbal report from 4.1 Ward Councillor Bruce Baker i) Ofsted Inspection in Herefordshire. Ofsted was underway, the Council were not identifying the schools involved. ii) NPPF framework is under review. Personal circumstances where planning is involved, is being appraised iii) Herefordshire library and archives were being looked at by cabinet to outsource funding. Plans were being put in place to allow private finance. iv) A by-law restricting parking on grass verges would be going to cabinet shortly. 5. 2 To receive views of Local Residents on Parish Matters (10 minutes) A member of public asked for an update on the planning at Pudleston Court and the land adjacent to Tan House Cottages. At the moment no decision had been made about either. The member of public said she had concerns about the passing places for the Pudleston Court Application as she felt a T junction by the church had been suggested as one, something which she had concerns about.
- Finance 5.1 Treasurer’s Account Balance reconciliation at 03/07/18 £13451.65 5.2 Cheque paid to ICO 01/06/18 increased fee to £40.00 (467) previous cheque for incorrect amount cancelled. 5.3 To pass the following cheques for payment Clerk’s wages **** (468) PAYE £28.28 (469) PC Expense £38.35 (470) Pudleston Village Hall hire £18.00 (471) 5.4 Public Rights and Publication of Unauthorised accounts
- Planning 6.1Consider comments on the following planning applications for determination by Herefordshire Council 182226 – Westington Hall, Hatfield, Leominster, Herefordshire HR6 0SJ Proposed new agricultural access off the C1060. No objections
6.2To Note Planning Applications Approval/Refusal by Herefordshire Council PC not consulted P182233/PA Prior approval for proposed road (concreting on existing farm yard) Uphampton Farm Docklow
182384 Prior Approval Lower Buckland Farm Docklow Leominster Herefordshire Proposed Agricultural building
- Highways Balfour Beatty had sent a list of online tools which enabled the PC and members of the public to access information about the Highways. Including roadworks in the county, parish boundaries, and Public Rights of Way the Clerk said she would put the information on the PC website.
Item 8 transferred to End of Meeting
- GDPR Current policies on website, updates ongoing
9.2 General Privacy Notice
9.3 Personal Data Management & Audit Policy
9.4 Subject Access Request Form
9.5 Data Security incident Procedure
9.6 How to access your records
9.7 Consent Form
9.8 Privacy document and role holders
- Code of Conduct There is no requirement for the PC to adopt the new code. HALC suggests retaining the current code and to wait until 2019 prior to considering a new one.
- To Note information Sheet 11.1 Budget Consultation at Shire Hall 4th July 2018 for Parish Councillors/Clerk
- To consider matters as Agenda items for next meeting (No Discussion)
12.1 King’s Head
13 Proposed date of next meeting 4th September 2018 at Pudleston Village Hall at 7.00 pm.
Kings Head Docklow
Councillor MW Thomas left the meeting
The Parish Council’s ACV had been retracted on the advice of Mark Haslem CAMRA
A discussion followed regarding the King’s Head. A member of public asked if the PC were going to respond to the Landlady from the King’s Head letter. The PC had held a public meeting on 02/05/18 and following on from that, had sent in their comments to Herefordshire Council and were now waiting to hear when the Herefordshire Council Planning meeting would be. It was not within their remit to give a response to the letter. However, the clerk told the members she had received a copy of the response given to the letter by the campaign group Save the King’s Head Docklow.
Bruce told the meeting that the King’s Head would have had to be consistently on sale for 12 months, and that when he knew when the Planning meeting would be, he would email Sue and copy the STKHD group in.
There being no further business the meeting closed at 7.55pm